Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
The Hardin County Bank offers Certificates of Deposit that are ideal for those desiring a higher-rate, longer-term investment. Terms are convenient and flexible for your savings needs. Some of our features include:
- Terms are available from 30-90 days, up to 4 years.
- Interest compounded annually on CDs over 1 year.
- Investment automatically renews.
- Options for payment of interest: monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
- Interest can be paid by check or deposited into a checking or savings account.
- F.D.I.C. Insurance of eligible accounts.